At Isa Foxx we pride ourselves in the quality and durability of each piece, made in NYC. We do suggest following a few best-practices to ensure that your jewelry stays in top-form and stays looking its best for a lifetime of love.
JEWELRY CARE DURING WEAR
- When multiple necklaces are being worn (as we love to do at Isa Foxx!) separate each chain once each day when you remember, which will keep them from tangling.
- Remove your rings and pendants when doing heavy exercise, cleaning with abrasive sponges and tools or any other really manual labor like gardening.
- Certain gemstones are soft and delicate and can be damaged by cosmetics such as skin creams and perfumes. Try to apply these products before putting your jewelry on.
- Jewelry should always be taken off before entering a deep pool, or sea in case it slips off in the water.
- Fine chains and longer necklaces should be suspended when not being worn to keep them from tangling.
- During travel, when not being worn, if it cannot be suspended it is best to keep your jewelry in zip locked plastic bags.
- At home, store jewelry separately, so that it does not scratch or rub against each other.
- We suggest always having your finger sized at a local jewelry store to ensure you know what ring will fit you best
- Note that for thicker band rings, if you're between two sizes, always size up because they fit more snuggly on the finger
- We cannot be held responsible for a ring not fitting properly upon arrival to you.
We offer a full repair service with all of our jewelry for any damages that may occur.
Any piece that is in need of repair will be sent to the workshop where the item was originally made. Our team will then determine whether the damage was caused by a fault or otherwise, and will charge a fee deservingly. If you would like to ask any questions, please feel free to contact us using the form below.
All repairs are to be sent or handed in to the shop with all the necessary contact details, a covering letter explaining the problem and the return address.
Please send to:
333 East 57th Street
New York, NY