If you choose to use this web site and purchase our products, we may require you to provide contact and identity information including but not limited to: your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit or debit card number and expiry date and any other information collected on placing an order.
We process this information in order to:
- deal with your enquiries and requests
- provide our services
- process your payment and fulfill your orders
Our website collects non-personally identifiable information that we gather, including your IP address, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from this web site and individual pages on this web site and data that we may collect through cookies or other means. This ensures that the content of our website if presented in the most effective way.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- provide our products/services
- resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
- verify your identity and the information you provide
- encourage a safe online experience and enforce our terms and conditions.
- improve our products/services and customer experience and inform you about our products/services and updates
- provide you with information that may affect your use of our products/services
- communicate marketing and promotional offers to you.
We do not ever sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR INFORMATION
You can write to use at any time to obtain a copy of your information and to have any mistakes corrected. We would require a proof identity before releasing any personal information whatsoever.
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.